| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ras Elnakb in July is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Ras Elnakb July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ras Elnakb, Egypt
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ras Elnakb:
- Port-Said, Egypt - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) NW
- El Arish, Egypt - 188.3 kms (117 miles) NNW
- Ismailia, Egypt - 267.9 kms (166.4 miles) WNW
- Cairo, Egypt - 329.6 kms (204.8 miles) W
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 225.3 kms (140 miles) W
- Helwan, Egypt - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) W
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 199.2 kms (123.8 miles) W
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 122.1 kms (75.9 miles) SW
- El Tor, Egypt - 188.8 kms (117.3 miles) SW
- Ras Nsrany, Egypt - 182.8 kms (113.6 miles) SSW
- Hurguada, Egypt - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) SSW